Who doesn’t love pancakes!! We have always made pancakes a weekend breakfast treat but sometimes I find its just something that I can whip up quick if I’m out of bread or the usual breakfast essentials!
- 1 cup flour
- 1x egg
- 180ml milk
- 1 Tbs raw sugar (heaped)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Heat up your pan at a medium heat
- Mix all your ingredients in a bowl using a whisk.
- Using your choice of measuring tool, pour your mixture into the hot pan. (I like to use a ladle to get the perfect amount)
- Let it slightly bubble, flip it over till both sides and golden brown.
Using a non stick pan will help you get a nice smooth pancake texture. When using a non stick pan also means you don’t need to grease the pan beforehand.
You can always spice up your pancakes by adding in any of these ingredients…
- Choc chip pieces
- Apple sauce/purée
- Mashed Banana
If you would like to see our Savoury Pancakes Recipe check out the link below.