When you’re having one of those weeks were you haven’t had time to go to the shops or do your grocery shopping, this is a recipe your going to want to try!
My little ones can be fussy sometimes so when I swapped the sweetness of our usual pancakes for some savour ones, they couldn’t resist but to demolish the whole batch!
- 180ml milk
- 150g self raising flour
- Pinch of salt /pepper (optional)
- 1x tsp chives
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 grated cheese or (1.5 cheese slice cut finely)
- 1x egg
- Make sure to use a non stick fry pan for best results.
- Heat at a medium heat and wait till pan is hot before pouring out your first batch.
- Use a soup ladle to help pour out your pancake batch, evenly.
- Wait till bubble begin to show up in the middle of your pancake, once it starts to bubble flip it over.
- Let it brown on both sides and take out to cool down.